Counselling and application
You want to go abroad, but don't know exactly how or need help preparing? We can help you!
First use our Consultation offer per E-Mail: We can inform and advise you about different programmes, such as ESK, weltwärts, kulturweit, au pair, work and travel and volunteer services at home and abroad. We support you in finding a programme that suits you and prepare you for your stay abroad.
Please note: There is no fixed consultation time during the Corona pandemic, but you are welcome to make an individual appointment. Appointment by E-Maill with us!
If you decide to participate in the ESK with us as your broadcasting organisation, you must take part in a group consultation. Here you will get all the necessary and important information about finding suitable projects as well as about the application and preparation.
First you should look at
- Think carefully about why you want to do voluntary service.
- What kind of work you enjoy
- In which country you would like to work
Download the Application form download it, fill it in and send it per E-Mail to email@example.com
Register as an interested party at the European Solidarity Corps Youth Portal on. Here you can search for suitable projects and organisations abroad yourself. Please include your ESK number in your application form.
Then the application phase begins. We will forward you offers from our project partners abroad, but you should also look for suitable host projects yourself.
In any case, in addition to the formal application letter, you must introduce yourself to the host projects with a motivation letter in English. We are happy to support you with this as well.
If your application is accepted, the host organisation will submit an application to its national agency. This is always bound to a deadline, which is every year in February, April and October.
If the application is approved from there:
- We support you with your travel planning
- Take care of your insurance (health, liability and accident insurance)
- Conduct an exit interview with you
When you are abroad:
- You have a very average working day
- You can help people of all ages and from all walks of life.
- Your ideas and experience are needed, because the volunteer's time and personal help is valuable for the project.
- You can test yourself in very unfamiliar and unknown situations, but you can also help to change things.
- We keep in touch with you and support you with all your questions and problems.